St. Peter’s began its life of character and academic training on 5th February 1957 with thirty-six pioneer students and two teachers in the private residence of Opanyin Onwona Farkye. The courses offered were Arts and Science. Rev. Fr. Clement Hotze an American was the first Headmaster of the school and taught Arts while Mr. Agyare taught Science. By September 1960, St. Peter’s Senior High School had developed and acquired an enviable reputation in the country as the first-class institution.
No pictures at the moment.
Update on this soon. Please come back!