Presbyterian Boys, Legon is a prestigious all-male academic institution established by the Presbyterian Church of Ghana on 1st February, 1938 at Odumase Krobo in the Eastern Region of Ghana. The school started with 16 students who were selected through special entrance examination and 4 teachers. The school moved to its current location, Legon in 1968. The first Headmaster of the school Rev. E. A. W. Engmann, a 35-year-old man, offered himself to make the dream of the Presbyterian Church to establish a Secondary School started by Rev. N.T. Clerk, the Church’s first Synod Clerk, a reality. An alumnus of the school is referred to as Ɔdadeɛ (the baobab tree). The baobab tree is a Ghanaian symbol of knowledge, resourcefulness and strength.
Greater Accra Region
La Nkwantanang Madina Municipal
No pictures at the moment.
Update on this soon. Please come back!