Ketasco was established on the 27th of February, 1953, when some personalities were commissioned to start a day institution that would serve as a catchment school for the hosts of elementary schools scattered all over Keta. The school began in a rented house just opposite the (Kudzawu's House) premises of the present Electricity Company of Ghana at Dzelukope. Ketasco started with Nathan Quao, the educator, civil servant and diplomat as the Founding Headmaster and Twenty-two pioneering pupils. In 1961 the school moved to its present and permanent site.
No pictures at the moment.
Update on this soon. Please come back!