The school was commissioned by the Paramount Chief of Essikado, Nana Kobina Nketsiah IV on the 29th of January, 1952 with thirty-eight (38) students, thirty-two (32) boys and six (6) girls. School was conducted in the buildings of the Sekondi Old Hospital till it moved to its current site in 1955.
Sekondi Takoradi Metro
No pictures at the moment.
Update on this soon. Please come back!