Esiama Senior High Technical School was established as a Government Assisted Co-educational Day Institute in 1991 among other Secondary Technical Schools by the PNDC Government. Before it assumed its present status, the School had been established in 1921 during the British Colonial rule, as a Government Boys School. Later it was turned as Continuation School and later as an Experimental Junior Secondary School from 1978 until September, 1991 when it was upgraded into a Senior Secondary Technical School. The whole School is situated on a sandy plain lying along the Takoradi-Elubo trunk road. The school is about 80 kilometres from Takoradi.
No pictures at the moment.
Update on this soon. Please come back!