Learn And Apply
The school was established in 1973 with 20 students. Revived in 1976 with 45 students but could not survive until in 1991 when it was re-established by Government with the 1987 Educational reforms. The school now has a student population of about 1500 with 75 teaching staff.
No pictures at the moment.
Update on this soon. Please come back!