The school was established in May 1977 by the Catholic Mission under the instrumentality of Bishop (now Archbishop Emeritus) Most Rev. Peter Kwasi Sarpong. The first batch of students numbered 28 made up of 15 boys and 13 girls. Now it has a population of 1570. The school is located at Akaporiso, a suburb of Obuasi- the famous gold mining town in Ashanti, about 57.6 kilometres from Kumasi.
No pictures at the moment.
Update on this soon. Please come back!