The school was established in 1936 by three elders of the Methodist Church at Asafo-Akyem as a preparatory institution to prepare Ghanaian students who wanted to sit the then Junior Cambridge Examination. It was relocated to Kibi in 1967 to enable all more students especially those from Abuakwa to enroll in the school.
East Akim Municipal
No pictures at the moment.
Update on this soon. Please come back!