The Ghana Education Service each year releases guidelines for the selection of schools to assist parents, guardians, teachers, and candidates.
First, it is important to note that all second cycle institutions have been grouped into categories as follows:
- Categories A, B, C, and D for Public Senior High Schools and Technical/ Vocational schools
- Category E comprises all 2nd cycle schools that offer Technical & Vocational programmes
- Categories F and G for Private SHS and Private Technical/ Vocational Institutions respectively
- As of 2020, the GES regrouped the schools and now categorizes Technical and Vocational Institutions into the categories A, B, C, and D.
- Category D is the list of all senior high schools with only DAY OPTION
- This means you can have PRESEC Legon on the list and choose it and get the chance to attend only as a day student if placed.
Check the full details using the link on read more.