Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021. The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree, while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
The scholarships are named in honour of Her Majesty The Queen, Head of the Commonwealth and ACU Patron, and are fully funded and supported by numerous Commonwealth governments.
Benefits of the ACU Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
1) A life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration, studying in unique environments across the globe.
2) Awards are for two-year Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses.
3) Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
The following countries will be hosting a QECS award:
- The University of the West Indies
ACU Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Eligibility
- Open to students committed to creating change in their communities and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- Applicants must be a citizen or granted refugee status by a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
How to Apply for ACU Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
To apply, click on your preferred country:
For more information, visit ACU.
Application Deadline: 4pm (UCT) on 18 January 2021.